Southwest Septic Service
Septic Tank Pumping in Durango, Colorado
Contact Us Today!
Septic Pumping & Cleaning in Southwest Colorado
If you are want to properly maintain your septic, or you are experiencing backups, failed septic tank, plugged effluent filter, failed disposal fields, or just have questions about your septic system, feel free to give us a call.
Septic Tank Pumping
Routine and maintenance pumping for your septic tank.
Septic System Installations
Our professional team can install your new septic system.
Certified and trained to provide a septic inspection.
Septic System Repairs
No matter what the issue may be, we have the team to fix it.
Southwest Septic LLC. Service Area
We are your local septic solution in southwest Colorado. We are able to service all of the towns listed and even make special arrangements if you are located in a further location. Contact us today to have us come out to your home or business for your septic needs!
- Pagosa Springs
Certified Septic Installations
In 2019, the State of Colorado enacted a law that requires a septic inspection be performed and a transfer of ownership filed for all properties with on-site wastewater treatment facilities (septic systems). This law requires all system inspectors to be NAWT trained and certified. This certification process ensures that all inspectors have the necessary experience to perform a septic inspection properly.
Southwest Septic’s inspectors are NAWT certified and have years of experience installing new systems and completing routine repair work on sewer lines, septic tanks and conventional and alternate disposal areas.
A Typical Septic Inspection includes the following On-Site Procedures:
- Locate and uncover the septic tank lids.
- Remove lids and do a visual septic inspection of inlet and outlet baffles and/or tees.
- Pump the tank and inspect the structural integrity of the tank walls and lid. If a tank includes a filter, then the filter is cleaned at this point.
- Test the disposal area by introducing high volume water to the tank outlet line.
- Inspect the yard for signs of surfacing or other indicators of disposal area failure or distress.
- Flush toilet in the house or add water to sewer cleanout to make sure the inlet sewer line is clear and functioning properly.
- Replace tank lids and backfill.
After the inspection, the paperwork is processed and sent to the property owners and/or real estate agents. By law, this inspection is good for a period of twelve months. If a house is sold, this work needs to be done no longer than twelve months prior to close of escrow.
Come on In!
Monday – Saturday
07AM – 08PM
PO Box 787
Mancos, CO 81328